Trichological Hair Analysis
Most Hair problems start at a young age and correcting them early is critical to having healthy hair for life.
As part of the diagnosis, a Trichologist may analyze the hair microscopically and/or have it analyzed for its mineral levels. The hair is completely examined from root to tip. This includes the bulb that resides beneath the scalp.
The end goal of a Trichological Hair Analysis is to provide patients with a snapshot of their hair health at the time of the exam. This includes:
- Assess structural damage under the scalp (both inside and outside of the follicle)
- Establish the rate of hair loss
- Determine the underlying causes of the issues
- Confirm the presence of fungus or hair infections
- Identify genetic influences of hair abnormalities
In order to provide the most comprehensive examination possible, the Trichologist at Miret Trichology Institute might require additional tests in the form of: Blood Test, Urine Test, and/or Saliva Test.